Time & Location
Oct 14, 2023, 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Montréal, 5400 Rue Jean-Talon O, Montréal, QC H4P, Canada
About the event
Teen hike in collaboration with the Canadian Wildlife Federation 4.7-km out-and-back trail near Lac-Supérieur, Quebec Mont Tremblant National Park. Intermidiate trail taking an average of 1 h 43 min to complete. Trekk through, explore with some scenic views and play a few games on trail. Completely parent free, Yup your teens get to explore without you in a safe space.
While the TEEN HIKE event is free to participate in, please note that there will be a charge upon registration. However, this amount will be fully reimbursed to all confirmed participants upon their arrival at the event. It is essential to understand that no shows or cancellations will not be eligible for a refund. We encourage all registered individuals to honor their commitment, as this will allow others on the waiting list to take part in this exciting event.
- Easy Trails: Beginner-friendly, well-maintained paths, gentle slopes.
- Intermediate/Moderate Trails: Moderate difficulty, uneven terrain, moderate inclines.
- Difficult Trails: Challenging, steep climbs, rugged terrain, rock, ropes at times needed to climb
- Chartered bus Transportation
- Park entrance fee
- Guide/Lead (Official Hike Mtl guide)
- Canadian Wildlife Federation guides
VALUE OF $75.00/ Teen
****YOUR PRICE FREE$****
*PLEASE BE MINDFUL THAT WE ARE A GROUP WAITING, THEREFORE PLEASE BE ON TIME AS WE WILL START
Mont Tremblant National Park
Roche, Coulee and Corniche loop
Level of Difficulty
3h including lunch break
What to Bring:
- 2L Water
- Healthy snack, easy to eat while walking (granola bar, fruit etc.)
- Healthy Lunch
- Wear stretchy and comfortable clothing
- Boots or runners with good ankle support
- BUG REPELANT
- Hiking polls if needed
***Keep in mind were hiking in altitude which tends to drop in temperature. Even if its hot out that day it gets cold near at the top of the mountain***
Teen Hike$25.00Tax: +$3.74 TPS/TVQ+$0.72 service fee