Sun, Jul 23|
Hike & Meditate
Join us on this peaceful journey and restorative day.
Time & Location
Jul 23, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Montréal, 5400 Rue Jean-Talon O, Montréal, QC H4P, Canada
About the event
Discover Hike & Meditate
Transportation is included in collaboration with Parkbus in partnership with Merrell Canada and provided by Parkbus NatureLink program! NatureLink works to provide subsidized transportation for communities to explore outdoor spaces, learn, and connect with each other.
Intro to Intermidiate Swaggin Trail
We will begin with a 1h hike through the forest. Discover some hidden gems and waterfalls along this trail. Need a moment to pause, stand still and meditate this event was designed for you to refill your cup. After hike will be followed by a guided meditation session. This is a great space to deepen your meditatcion practice or just learn to quiet the noise. Session ran by founder of When a Village Meditates, Fimo Mitchell. Join us on this peaceful journey and fully restorative day.
- Beginner/Easy Trails: Beginner-friendly, well-maintained paths, gentle slopes.
- Intermediate/Moderate Trails: Moderate difficulty, uneven terrain, moderate inclines.
- Difficult Trails: Challenging, steep climbs, rugged terrain, rock, and ropes at times needed to climb
- Transportation via chartered school bus
- Park Entrance fee
- Guide/Lead (Official Hike Mtl guide & Meditation Instructor)
VALUE OF $115.00/ Adult
****YOUR PRICE $76.00/Adult ****
Time: (check attached schedule for details)
Meeting Point: Walmart parking lot
Rue Simon-Lussier, Matawinie, QC J0K 2B0
Level of Difficulty
Intro to Intermidiate Trail
6km Round trip
What to Bring:
Healthy snack, easy to eat while walking (granola bar, fruit,veggies)
- Wear stretchy and comfortable clothing
- Wear light clothing
- Wear long pants of possible cover up but keep it light in material and colours
- Boots or runners with good ankle support
- School bag or backpack for good back support
- YOGA MAT OR TOWEL
- BUG REPELANT
***Keep in mind were hiking near water which tends to drop in temperature. Even if its hot out that day it gets cold near water***
Hike & Meditate
+$2.18 service fee
ADULT Intro to intermidiate
+$2.18 service fee0