Sun, Nov 13|
Mens Hike & Meditate
FREE Movember Hike. Lets hike, talk, meditate. Brothers Got Your Back
Time & Location
Nov 13, 2022, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Prévost, 816 Rue de la Station, Prévost, QC J5L 2S2, Canada
About the event
PLEASE NOTE: A minimum of 8participants are required for this activity to occur. We will call you in the event of a cancelation
In collaboration with Brothers Got Your Back were hosting an all mens Hike & Meditate this month for FREE
Movember is a time to raise awareness on mens mental health, depession and suicide rates. Did you know Approximately 1 million Canadian men suffer from major depression each year and men of color are particularly at greater risks.
Canadian indigenous men have a suicide rate that is double that of the Canadian national average, with Inuit men being 11 times the national average. Lets walk and talk and mediate. Brothers Got Your Back
***Please note this is a MENS ONLY HIKE****
*PLEASE BE MINDFUL THAT WE ARE A GROUP WAITING, THEREFORE PLEASE BE ON TIME
Level of Difficulty
5 km Round trip approx.
4h Total (approx.)
What to Bring:
- Lunch Healthy snack, easy to eat while walking (granola bar, fruit)
- Dress in light layers 3 layers (Base layer, Mid layer, Outer layer) It gets cold on the top of the mountain
- Wear stretchy and comfortable clothing
- Good pair on runners with ankle support
- Hat and gloves incase of cold