Time & Location
Nov 25, 2023, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Morin-Heights, Rue des Bouleaux, Morin-Heights, QC J0R 1H0, Canada
About the event
Note : Minimum 10 participants required for event. If the number falls below, event cancels, and participants receive full refund.
Movember is a time to raise awareness on mens mental health, depession and suicide rates. Did you know Approximately 1 million Canadian men suffer from major depression each year and men of color are particularly at greater risks. Canadian indigenous men have a suicide rate that is double that of the Canadian national average, with Inuit men being 11 times the national average. Lets walk and talk and mediate. Brothers Got Your Back
***Please note this is a MENS ONLY HIKE****
ACTIVITY DESCRIPTION HERE
- Beginner/Easy Trails: Beginner-friendly, well-maintained paths, gentle slopes.
- Intermediate/Moderate Trails: Moderate difficulty, uneven terrain, moderate inclines.
- Difficult Trails: Challenging, steep climbs, rugged terrain, rock, and ropes at times needed to climb
VALUE OF $75.00/ Adult
****YOUR PRICE $35.00/Adult ****
Time: (Check schedule below)
*PLEASE BE MINDFUL THAT WE ARE A GROUP WAITING, THEREFORE PLEASE BE ON TIME
Parc des Bouleaux , Morin-Heights
Level of Difficulty
What to Bring:
Healthy snack, easy to eat while walking (granola bar, fruit,veggies) OR
- Dress in layers (Base, Mid, Top)
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Boots or runners with good ankle support
- School bag or backpack for good back support
9:00 Destination: Park des Bouleaux, Morin-Heights
9:15 Light Warm-up Stretch/ Welcome Circle
9:30 Hike begins (Breaks along the way)
10:00-11:00 Hiking and breaks along the way
Mens Hike$35.00Tax: +$5.24 TPS/TVQ+$1.01 service fee